Eveque Painting is a paint company that started in Windsor Ontario and is now based in London Ontario. We Specialize in interior painting, exterior painting, deck staining, and painting kitchen cabinets. We have painted hundreds of homes in the last 4 years.Our entire business is structured around delivering value, and securing trust. Our #1 goal is to be able to get a referral and a good review from you. We look forward to being able to satisfy your needs.
We strive to provide honest, reliable, residential and commercial painting services that stand head and shoulders above the rest. We combine the industry's best paint with our passion for detail to exceed your expectations.
We work around your busy schedule and consult with you on all aspects of color selection and color coordination for your project to ensure that the project is completed according to your preferences. Before any project, we ask for a 25% deposit, and we don't finalize the remaining 75% until we complete your project and you are fully satisfied.
Copyright © 2023 evequepainting.com - All Rights Reserved.